Karlo Broussard shares the bible blueprint for the Catholic Church.
- 14:16 - I am an Anglican. What is the Catholic perspective on the Anglican claim to apostolic succession?
- 21:19 - What part of the old covenant is brought into the new covenant?
- 29:35 - Do Anglicans coming into communion with the Catholic Church have to be re-ordained as priests?
- 32:33 - I know you use Colossians 2:16 to identify that the Sabbath is no longer binding on Saturday. What is the reason for some translations saying “Sabbath(s)” versus “Sabbath”? Douay Rheims and King James use the plural version.
- 41:25 - How do you know that Jesus in the Eucharist is the real presence? Christ says to “do this in memory of me,” which makes me think that it is a reenactment.
- 47:44 - How can we talk to Protestants when they say we can only use the Bible in our conversations?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate