- 09:30 - How do you respond to the argument that banning abortions will actually make them increase?
- 15:00 - Is forcing someone to continue a pregnancy conceived in rape a continuation of the original crime?
- 20:35 - When I change someone’s mind on abortion, how do I keep them from going back to being pro-choice?
- 23:30 - What should we say about women who are in tough pregnancies due to poverty or abusive partners?
- 28:45 - How do you respond to the claim that children born from unwanted pregnancies would become criminals?
- 32:15 - Is abortion ever medically necessary? Are cases like ectopic pregnancies real?
- 36:50 - When abortion rates started decreasing, did adoption rates start increasing?
- 43:00 - If one day we could fully grow a fetus outside of the womb, what would be the Catholic position on that?
- 50:15 - Is there a moral difference between a two-year-old and an unborn child? I don’t know if the Church teaches that.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate