Marcellino D’Ambrosio explains the importance and necessity of the relationship between Scripture and Tradition.
- 24:10 - I have been reading the different accounts of the Resurrection. Each author seems to write about this in a different sequence. What does tradition teach about the order of the witnesses of the Resurrection?
- 34:03 - Since Jesus didn’t fully define the sacraments, did he leave that to the Church to define?
- 42:36 - Why is it the tradition for the Holy Mass on Holy Thursday to never be private?
- 46:26 - Why do different rites have different traditions? Which traditions are most important to keep?
- 51:35 - Is it true that we are not meant to fold the blessed palms?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate