This week, we are hearing from some of the best and brightest women in the world on issues ranging from life, to work, to roles in the Church and everything in between.
- 16:19 - I do frequently think about my death, but not in a productive or helpful way. I think about how I could do more for people when I die. I look forward to it. Is this weird or wrong?
- 21:48 - When you began to do this, what changes did you notice in your everyday life and interactions with other people?
- 42:14 - Have you found in your work that there are a lot of hospice workers that benefit from your work? Have you had any connections to people who walk through death with people?
- 46:25 - Is there any risk for suicidal ideation with this?
- 51:29 - Do you agree with the idea that people do everything they can to fight death and that the continuation of humanity is just a way for people to try to avoid dying?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate