Give up worry for Lent, with Gary Zimak.
- 16:49 - I have been an oncology RN for 20 years and today my brother-in-law was diagnosed with cancer. How can I be there for my family and not worry? How can I call and comfort them when I have seen all the effects of cancer?
- 18:16 - I just came out of adoration. I am an anxious person and adoration really helps me.
- 24:11 - During adoration, what is it exactly that you should pray to help us to connect or concentrate, or is it just a moment of silence with the Lord?
- 31:15 - I have an anxiety disorder and scrupulosity. Do you have any tips on how to deal with that?
- 36:35 - Didn’t Mary and Joseph have considerable worry when they lost Jesus? Also, aren’t there some positive elements of worrying? I know some people who have no worries, and their lives are a mess.
- 47:30 - How do we know when we are doing enough so we don’t have to worry?
- 51:49 - My husband is high anxiety and some of our kids are, as well. Something that helps them is to play out some of these scenarios that worry them.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate