Why Humanae Vitae Is Still Right
Janet Smith, author of Humanae Vitae: A Generation Later, discusses the respect due to families and the truth about sexuality.
- 16:08 - What should a Catholic couple do when a husband wants many children, but his wife doesn’t because it will interfere with her job?
- 21:15 - My husband is considering “permanent contraception.” How can I explain to him why we shouldn’t do that?
- 30:03 - What are the “grave” or “just” reasons that a couple can have for wanting to delay childbearing?
- 37:05 - How can I obtain information or join a program/movement that is educating women on the dangers of birth control?
- 45:51 - Can economic/financial reasons constitute a grave reason to use NFP?
- 51:05 - I heard there is a secret commission to re-examine Humanae Vitae in the Vatican. Is that true, and if it is, are you concerned about it?