The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:00 - Why is Pope Pius IX considered blessed?
- 12:16 - I am conflicted about the formation process.
- 19:31 - How can we be confident that we aren’t going through purgatory right now?
- 33:02 - Did Andrew and Nathaniel know that Christ was the Messiah before Peter?
- 36:03 - Is there a 6th precept about marriage?
- 42:19 - Is there ever an instance when an abortion is okay in the Church’s eyes, when it saves the mother’s life?
- 49:50 - When did God create angels?