The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:50 - Do people who believe in determinism believe we have the ability to choose?
- 08:19 - Is it ever okay to attend a SSPX Mass?
- 16:24 - Can you explain the conflict between Peter and Paul? Someone told me they were preaching two different gospels.
- 21:20 - Was Cardinal Burke demoted? Why is he out of favor?
- 24:01 - In the Apostles’ Creed why do we say that Jesus descended into Hell?
- 30:03 - How do we respond to people who claim that Christian beliefs are taken from other religions or myths, especially from Egypt?
- 35:55 - What is the Bread of the Presence referred to in the Old Testament?
- 42:13 - What is the Church teaching on Marian consecration? I know it used to be common but is it still part of Church teaching?
- 46:56 - In the Our Father it says “your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven,” but God’s will wasn’t always done in Heaven because of Lucifer’s fall, so how do we know that a sin in Heaven can’t happen again?
- 51:06 - What is the meaning of Matthew 5:17-19, about abolishing the law and the prophets?