Trent Horn discusses the issue of abortion and invites pro-choice listeners to explain why they are pro-choice.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 12:24 - I’m not exactly in favor of killing babies, but I think it is wrong to deny access to medical services.
- 30:24 - I am conflicted about making abortion illegal.
- 43:26 - I am praying at a clinic right now. How can I respond to someone who says “I don’t have the right to tell a person to choose"?
- 46:40 - I would be worried if my granddaughter was raped and then the rapist could get custody of my great-grandchild.
- 51:33 - I believe it is a woman’s right to choose what to do with her body.