The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:08 - St. John Chrysostom is famous for making strong statements about Peter. But I don’t see in his writings any connections between Peter and the bishop of Rome.
- 06:57 - What is the Church's teaching on adult stem cell research?
- 19:08 - What is the origin of the term “personal relationship with Christ”?
- 29:42 - What is the Church teaching on immigration? How do we balance love of neighbor with following the law?
- 36:28 - Were Adam and Eve fully evolved human beings or did humans evolve after Adam and Eve?
- 48:32 - I have evangelical friends who are concerned about being “born again.” Is that like a “second conversion” for Catholics?