The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:46 - In Psalm 104:5, God put Earth on a foundation so it cannot move. Stating we are not circling around the sun, but we are taught to believe that we are circling around the sun. What is your opinion?
- 12:13 - Was Mary baptized?
- 14:50 - In the Apostles Creed it is said that Jesus descended to the dead. Why did he do that?
- 17:58 - What is your opinion of the word denomination?
- 21:17 - Why should my girlfriend become Catholic versus staying Christian?
- 29:41 - A priest told me I could never stop a certain sin. Was this the truth? Am I hopeless?
- 36:30 - Why were Elijah and Moses there during the Transfiguration if Jesus had not yet died and released people from the dead?
- 42:52 - Mary was without sin, but acknowledged her need for a Savior. If she was without sin why would she need a Savior?
- 49:33 - I have been told that I do not have to confess my sins to a priest. Instead I can talk to Jesus directly. What is a good response?