The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:02 - It seems like there are some high ranking people in the Church that espouse shocking views. Why don’t the orthodox leaders in the Church speak up more to correct them?
- 16:50 - What is penance, and what is a penitential “walk” as done at Fatima?
- 30:05 - In struggling with anxiety, how do I embrace that as how God made me?
- 41:16 - What does the Church teach about being gay?
- 47:28 - When I go out to eat with my Baptist friend I let her say the prayer before the meal but I cross myself. Is that okay?
- 49:26 - Can Christians play video games and watch TV shows?