The archbishop of San Francisco and founder of the Benedict XVI Institute for Sacred Music and Divine Worship shares news about the institute and insight into the role beauty plays in the Christian life.
- 23:29 - I became Catholic because of the truth. There’s nothing more beautiful than a big family, but, it’s lonely out there. I have 7 living children and 3 in heaven. What advice can you give me about living a faithful Catholic life when others seem against us?
- 28:55 - Why is the beauty of the liturgy so important to promote?
- 32:17 - Several of us in Houston are putting together a group of Catholic artists and writers. What spiritual advice can you give us as we go through this process?
- 35:54 - Can the Benedict XVI Institute help people in their prayer life?
- 37:44 - How can we access the information of the Benedict XVI Institute if we don’t live in San Francisco?
- 45:40 - Who really decides what beautiful music is within the liturgy?
- 51:50 - Would you think that introducing more Latin into the liturgy would add to the beauty of the Mass?