We celebrate the feast of Titus and Timothy with a discussion of their work with St. Paul. Apologist and writer Jimmy Akin helps us more fully understand the Apostle Paul and his times.
- 17:18 - Where does Titus and Timothy fit in with Peter?
- 22:22 - If God hadn’t revealed himself to Paul on the road to damascus, and he wouldn’t have received Christ, so if Paul had died, would God have provided Paul with an opportunity to be saved for judgement?
- 36:33 - I’ve heard it said that Paul made up the idea that Christ was divine. How do we respond?
- 45:00 - Paul told Timothy to not be intimidated because of his youth. He told Titus to get to work. Was Titus a bit more stable compared to Timothy?
- 50:34 - What’s Paul’s relationship to Titus and Timothy with relationship to ministry to widows?