Callers share their questions about pro-life issues from conception to natural death.
- 05:48 - Do "married" gay people have a place in solving the abortion problem by adopting children who would otherwise be aborted?
- 12:11 - Is it incongruent to be pro-life and yet accept the death penalty? What is the Catholic take on the death penalty?
- 15:33 - My father had a stroke and we were told that he had no brain function. We were advised to let him go and did no extraordinary things to keep him alive. Was that the right choice?
- 19:55 - I do not see a lot of difference between birth control and NFP. What is the difference?
- 28:49 - What steps are being taken to have abortion restrictions in Canada?
- 31:53 - Is there a parallel between the pro-life movement and the slavery movement? Both babies and slaves being considered as property.
- 37:30 - What do I say to people who divert away from abortion and say what about all the children in foster care who need adoption?
- 43:22 - I have been told that European citizens, who lived in an area where abortion is illegal, would jump to intentionally injure themselves and end the pregnancy because they did not have legal access. How should I have responded?
- 47:30 - What is the Church’s stance on taking fertility drugs?
- 49:35 - How can we turn the pro-life argument towards life in general and not just the abortion movement?