Staff Apologist Trent Horn asks listeners, “Why Aren’t You Catholic?” Their answers spark some unexpected conversations.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 06:03 - I don’t think the Roman Catholic Church has a good reason for choosing the books of the Bible that it chose.
- 18:54 - I’m not Catholic because of the thousands of people that Catholics have killed throughout history.
- 27:35 - I stopped practicing, but after learning more about Luther I am thinking about coming back to the faith.
- 31:49 - I am concerned about the problems in the Catholic Church such as freemasons in the Vatican and Pope Francis’s liberal statements.
- 40:35 - I don’t really understand the position of priests.
- 44:25 - I have been baptized but not confirmed. Am I Catholic? If not, why do you have to be confirmed to be Catholic?
- 49:30 - The rosary and praying to the saints sound like idolism. What are the arguments for that?
Join the radio club today and for a limited time receive "What the Reformation Was All About" by Jimmy Akin. Just go to Catholic.com/radioclub