Our guest, Jason Evert, author of How to Find Your Soulmate without Losing Your Soul -- and other well-known books on faith and human sexuality -- addresses questions about chastity, modesty, and the Theology of the Body. Using candid language, Evert promotes a fully Catholic, uplifting, and humanizing view of our sexual nature.
- 13:47 - If a person is in mortal sin because of sexual sin, do their prayers and sacrifices count?
- 17:07 - In order to live out chastity, would it be best to remove ourselves from the current culture?
- 21:00 - My wife claims trying to live out chastity in our marriage is harming our marriage. How do I respond?
- 29:00 - What is the difference between chastity and celibacy?
- 33:55 - As a musician my field is heavily saturated with unchaste behavior. How do I know if I should leave this scene or stay - work on my craft and witness?
- 37:35 - How do I introduce sexuality to my 11 year old son?
- 45:51 - I’m a Catholic in a 12 step program geared toward sexual addictions. What are your thoughts about these?
- 50:42 - Is watching shows such as Game of Thrones a mortal sin because of its sexual content?
Join the radio club today and for a limited time receive "What the Reformation Was All About" by Jimmy Akin. Just go to Catholic.com/radioclub