The executive director of Courage International stops by for a discussion of same-sex attraction and takes listener questions about Church teaching.
- 07:52 - I know a gay man who is a Eucharistic Minister, should I receive holy Communion from him?
- 14:08 - I have a lesbian sister who is "married" to a girl. I do not know how to love her and show that I do not support their homosexual relationship. What do I do?
- 17:32 - There’s a lot of sexual sins, why did this particular sin require a group like Courage?
- 22:55 - My son is coming home from college and he just announced he’s gay. How should I handle this news and tell my 11 year old son about this?
- 29:15 - I received an invitation from a gay person to their "wedding" and I wrote a letter to decline the invitation. I wanted the father’s opinion on how I handled this.
- 34:55 - What’s Courage’s view of reparative therapy?
- 41:10 - I think it’s not helpful to just say that the attraction is not a sin. What do you think?
- 45:34 - How do I respond to someone who says they are born gay?
- 49:10 - I have some friends in Courage and they say Courage is encouraging them to live together. Is this true?
- 53:10 - My girlfriend’s sister is a lesbian. How do I handle this relationship?