Author and speaker, Jon Leonetti, explains how the sacramental and spiritual life of the Catholic Church can help you get over yourself, and be happier for it.
- 19:09 - Is the Church today too concerned with having a broad tent to accept everyone? Should we have an expectation that people have to get over themselves and submit to Church authority?
- 28:18 - What role does the liturgy play in getting over yourself?
- 31:50 - How do I get over myself in my busy life?
- 37:24 - How do you let it go when somebody has wronged you, and you know they’ve really wronged you?
- 43:15 - What was the process for getting over yourself while writing the book?
- 46:55 - I got a DUI ten years ago and I’ve had to deal with gossip. How do I get over myself given these circumstances?
- 50:41 - I have a Catholic neighbor who has a vineyard who uses little mini explosions with a propane tank to scare off the birds. It annoys me and the neighbors and I want to turn him into a pretzel. How do I get over myself and this so I don’t throttle him?