The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
- 03:36 - In Genesis 3:22, who is the “us” referred to here?
- 06:48 - Is it true that many Catholic monarchs were anti-Semitic?
- 16:47 - A priest once says angels can’t be people because people can suffer. He said angels want to be people, though. Why would an angel want to suffer?
- 23:33 - Why do people pray to the Virgin Mary? Can anyone pray to her, Catholic or Protestant?
- 31:47 - I am an Orthodox from Serbia. Do Orthodox Christians need to be Roman Catholic?
- 35:00 - What does the Church teach on Satan and his ability to tempt us? Does he tempt us himself or is it just original sin?
- 46:05 - Why are Catholics banned from astrology?
Want more from Tim Staples?