Trent Horn discusses the issue of abortion and invites pro-choice listeners to explain why they are pro-choice.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 02:36 - Can you please explain what you meant about taking out a live fetus from a woman's womb rather than a dead one?
- 05:42 - I think the Catholic Church has too narrow of a view. When a 12 year old girl is raped, forcing her to carry the baby to term is sacrificing a child for a child.
- 14:59 - I don’t think that a clump of cells has a soul.
- 20:00 - Abortion is a necessary evil in cases of extreme birth effects.
- 29:14 - We live in a free country and not everyone follows your belief.
- 37:13 - A person has a right to do what they want with their body.
- 42:15 - I don’t support abortion, but the government should not dictate what a person can do.
- 44:15 - I am pro-life in the sense that I don’t like mass killings of unborn babies. But, I think life doesn’t begin at the moment of conception, I think it begins at birth.
- 52:03 - I don’t believe it’s okay, but it has to be oayk because of all of the other laws that would have to be changed if abortion became illegal.