Questions and Topics Covered:
- 03:52 - After something devastating happened to me I was forced to consider whether my faith was grounded in anything real. I came to the conclusion that I had no evidence for the existence of God. God became irrelevant.
- 14:56 - I am comfortable in a world with or without a God.
- 30:59 - I am an atheist because I do not believe that we need any apologetic explanation for the existence of God if there was a God.
- 43:00 - I cannot reconcile the idea that a God who is all loving, merciful and powerful, has a list that has all these demands we must adhere to.
- 51:04 - I was raised Catholic. I looked at opposing views of the existence of God and faith and religion. It disintegrated my faith. I no longer understand the arguments for the existence of God.