Trent Horn discusses the issue of abortion and invites pro-choice listeners to explain why they are pro-choice.
Questions and Topics Discussed:
- 13:36 - There is no evidence that a fetus is a baby.
- 19:00 - I had an abortion at 5+ months because my child had Trisomy 18, but my state had just made a law denying abortion that far along, so I had to go to another state and use my credit card to pay for it.
- 36:58 - People have a right to do with their bodies what they want to do with their bodies.
- 45:20 - I support abortion because trying to make it illegal is legislating morality. I don’t want my own values to structure the legal system.
- 51:15 - I was born in 1971, and I was born 2 months early. Sometimes life is hard, and I have depression, but I am so grateful my parents gave me a chance.