Mark Brumley answers any question regarding the Catholic faith.
- What was the relationship between Mary and Joseph? Why did Mary state that she did not have a man when she was betrothed to Joseph and betrothal was very serious in those days?
- How can we be sure that Catholicism is the one true religion?
- In the Gospel of John when Mary visits Elizabeth, Elizabeth is filled with joy and John the Baptist jumped with joy. Was John also filled with the Holy Spirit? If so, was he born without sin since the Holy Spirit cannot live with sin?
- If you don't believe in Transubstantiation can you still be Catholic?
- What was the exchange between the Canaanite woman in Matthew and Jesus when she asked for assistance with her possessed child?
- Since the Bishops are the successors of the Apostles and the gift of confession was passed to them, why is it that a Priest can provide forgiveness through confession even though they are not Bishops?
- At the end of time does the Catholic Church teach that we will be perfected here on Earth or somewhere else?
- What is your opinion on Fatima and the end of the world?