"The patriarchs, prophets, and certain other Old Testament figures have been and always will be honored as saints in all the Church’s liturgical traditions." CCC 61
- 16:11 - Are there people from thousands of years ago who didn’t know God who went to heaven?
- 20:54 - How can someone (like Adam or Eve) become a saint without knowing Christ?
- 23:34 - Do you consider Solomon to be a saint? Why or why not?
- 31:08 - Why don’t we speak more about saints like Lazarus?
- 34:54 - What sort of hope did the Old Testament saints have? Did they hope for heaven?
- 37:22 - How did women enter the old covenant when the men were entered in by circumcision?
- 44:18 - Where is it in the Bible that Lucifer thought he was the chosen one, but that Jesus was sent in his stead?
- 46:15 - Is Eve considered to be a saint?
- 48:53 - Were the people in Abraham’s day considered to be cavemen, or were cavemen before Abraham?
- 51:05 - You used to be Baptist and lived a Christian life and believed you were saved. Now that you’re Catholic, do you still believe that?