Children between the ages of 3 and 16 are welcome to call with their questions about the faith. Tune in for an hour of thoughtful and intelligent questions from the youngest members of the Church.
- 04:10 - Did Jesus go to Mass when he was growing up?
- 07:20 - Why won’t God just defeat Satan right now?
- 16:16 - If babies die when they’re born, why do they go straight to heaven?
- 20:15 - What message is behind the rosary?
- 23:02 - Would God have sent the Savior if Adam and Eve had never fallen?
- 35:21 - What was the first Church built?
- 38:32 - How do you become a nun?
- 46:08 - If the devil is real, why doesn’t he give you nightmares? Does God stop the nightmares?
- 49:03 - If Adam and Eve didn’t sin, would there be peace on earth?
- 51:53 - How do you know that God is real, and that the Bible is not just a made-up story?
Want more from Tim Staples?