James Baxter, the force behind Exodus 90, joins us to discuss the need for spiritual fitness. He focuses on asceticism, prayer, fitness, and community as he calls the men of the Church to be living saints.
"Exodus 90 is based on a challenging 90-day period of purification, a dying to self, which is supported by a fraternity of like-minded men for greater interior freedom and, eventually, a more purified and selfless love."
- 29:22 - I and many men at my parish did Exodus90 last year and it was truly an amazing experience. Very transformative.
- 33:29 - Thank you for doing this, James! I have been searching for a way to go deeper.
- 42:20 - How can I encourage the men in my life to do Exodus90?
- 46:38 - Do you truly love what you do for a living? I want to know how you were called to do what you now do.
- 50:03 - I did Exodus90 3 years ago and wanted to say thank you.