The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
- 04:10 - My Lutheran friend says that the main purpose of the Eucharist is the forgiveness of sins. Is that true?
- 14:35 - When Mary looked for Jesus for 3 days, the Bible said it caused her great anxiety. Is it a sin to be anxious? Also, why did Jesus make her worry for 3 days?
- 20:22 - Scripture says that God’s Son would be named Emmanuel, but then Mary calls him Jesus. Why?
- 30:28 - In 2 Timothy 3:15, does it prove Sola Scriptura? I am a convert to Catholicism.
- 37:18 - Can you clarify the part of Genesis that says the woman will crush the serpent with her heel and the serpent will bruise the heel? Who are the descendants of the serpent?
- 49:40 - Do you have to be in a state of grace to receive Holy Communion?
Want more from Tim Staples?