We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 05:24 - Why is there an age restriction on men joining the diaconate?
- 08:44 - My wife was just granted an annulment for her first marriage. We have been civilly married for over 40 years. Does this mean that we’re not really married in the eyes of the Church?
- 14:24 - Should we be doing more to evangelize Jewish people?
- 22:41 - How can I love like a saint?
- 28:58 - Should I celebrate the marriage of a couple who are living together before their wedding?
- 32:37 - How can we be happy in Heaven if we have loved ones in Hell?
- 39:39 - I am post-abortive and have gone to confession. When I die and face judgment am I going to have to pay for this even though I have gone to confession?
- 45:00 - Why would God give someone the desire for a child but let them be unable to conceive?
- 49:30 - I have recently returned to the Catholic Church. If a priest is in mortal sin, are the sacraments he ministers valid?