Dr. Delgado discusses when life begins and ends, contraception, the dignity of life, and other important pro-life questions.
- 09:21 - If the Church allows us to prevent or cure diseases by artificial medicines, why would we have to use NFP instead of contraception?
- 18:18 - Is it ethical to harvest organs from donors? Can we know if someone is brain-dead?
- 30:50 - I am a pro-life Catholic OB/GYN. Is there an ethical treatment for an ectopic pregnancy?
- 36:00 - I’m a 40 days for life advocate. What is the best way to get information about the APR to providers?
- 45:05 - What is the next ethical step for someone who is trying to get pregnant and failing to?
- 49:01 - If you happen to miscarry and they decide to do a DNC, is that respectful to the baby? A doctor told me it was the only way to get them out.