The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:44 - If someone is divorced and dies, what happens to their soul? Is suicidal ideology diabolic?
- 14:38 - Does God the Father have another name besides God the Father?
- 18:58 - Do Catholics believe that Mary was immaculate and without sin? Do Catholics believe that Mary is Co-Redemptrix?
- 25:02 - I am a new Catholic, but my family is not. Can I continue to take communion at my evangelical church with my family?
- 35:00 - As an agnostic, my biggest question is: How do I know what to believe? Lots of Christians tell me different interpretations of morality.
- 43:46 - Is it true that you can pray prayers of deliverance for your family?
- 46:45 - What is the difference between the Protestant translation and the Catholic bible on John 3:16?
- 52:58 - A non-Catholic friend and coworker of mine comes to daily Mass with me. She asked me what the doctrine is behind confession. Can you help me?