Feasting, Friendship, and Culture
R. Jared Staudt shares the inspiration for his latest book, The Beer Option: Brewing a Catholic Culture, Yesterday & Today.
- 17:02 - Can you explain more the difference between marijuana use and drinking alcohol?
- 22:34 - How do you invite someone to something like Theology on Tap without coming across as pushy? Is it best to first invite them to the bar to just hang out and then to an event?
- 41:03 - I have heard that hops are good for the prostate, is that true? Also, I used to have a glass of wine before bed and had bad reflux. I switched to beer and have no issues. Any comments on this?
- 44:40 - Is it morally wrong to eat/drink cannabis infused things?
- 47:30 - Do you know of any parishes that have a brewing ministry to get people together?