Our guests grapple with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:37 - I have heard that many of the references from the Old and New Testament are from the septuagint. How do we know if this is true?
- 15:59 - What is the best way to describe the Holy Mass to a non-Catholic?
- 23:21 - What is the Catholic Church’s teaching about the relationship between the human mind, soul and body? How can we explain this philosophically?
- 36:15 - Is there salvation outside of the Catholic Church?
- 47:00 - How can the Scriptures be infallible if they were written by men?