Our guests grapple with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:07 - I have a friend who experiences same-sex attraction and is starting to bring around her girlfriend. I have a young daughter. How careful do I need to be about exposing her to this?
- 09:19 - I am wondering what the Church’s teaching is on frozen embryos.
- 18:19 - Why are certain social justice issues preached from the pulpit and others not mentioned at all? What can the laity do?
- 31:19 - Is it moral to sell property to someone who will use it to build a Protestant church?
- 37:37 - Do you have any tips for which Scripture passages are key in conversations with Protestants and ways to best memorize/remember these verses?
- 46:12 - What started the tradition of ringing the bells at Mass during the consecration?
- 49:35 - Is there a bad reason for converting to Catholicism?