Our guests grapple with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:00 - What does it mean in Scripture when it says, “You made captive our captivity”?
- 07:05 - How could God ever command anyone to kill other people as is noted at times in Scripture?
- 19:15 - Did Jesus know what Judas was going to decide to do?
- 33:00 - How does the Catholic Church view the Scriptures that we must be born again?
- 40:08 - Is true that we receive a special embrace/graces when we accept the true faith? When do we receive this, if so?
- 45:48 - We know that Jesus is fully God and fully man. How can he be fully man if he is without sin?
- 51:54 - If God knew how Mary or Judas would respond, how could we say that they had free will?