Our guests grapple with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:19 - Can you recommend some references for the history and tradition of Advent?
- 13:19 - I have been requested to perform a funeral for a Catholic. I am a Protestant pastor. I was baptized Catholic and I recommended to them that they should have a funeral Mass. They insist that they want me to do it. What should I do? What can I say?
- 19:03 - Is Revelation a part of the Catholic canon?
- 22:31 - Can you clarify the difference between gender and sex? What is the Catholic view?
- 29:06 - What are the things that make a Mass valid? How can we know if we’re attending a valid Mass?
- 43:00 - I belong to the Knights of Columbus. How can I explain to people why the Knights are named after Christopher Columbus?
- 48:20 - How can we explain the Trinity to little ones? One of them asked me who God’s Father is. Who is His Father?