We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 05:24 - I am a married mother of 3. Recently I learned that using contraception is a grave, mortal sin. Is that true?
- 15:57 - What are we supposed to meditate on when we pray the Divine Mercy chaplet?
- 18:53 - I have a Protestant friend who married a Catholic. She does not understand why she can’t receive the Eucharist as a non-Catholic. Can you help me to explain that better to her?
- 23:25 - Did Jesus’ spirit have to leave heaven when he came to earth as a human?
- 32:52 - I have an adult daughter considering a relationship with another woman. Can you give me any advice with this?
- 41:28 - What is the Catholic opinion of caring about your appearance? Where is the line between caring and vanity?
- 45:50 - Can a Catholic receive the sacraments from a Greek Orthodox Church? Is it okay for my family to attend the Orthodox Church until all of the scandals settle down?
- 48:26 - Are we supposed to abstain from meat on Fridays?
- 50:23 - How can only the Father know things that the Son doesn’t know?