The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:20 - Why aren’t the Sacraments of Baptism and the Eucharist the exact same words as from Scripture?
- 20:54 - Is there any particular stance on a woman marrying and not taking her husband’s name?
- 25:15 - Is it okay to celebrate Halloween with my kids? What is the origin of Halloween?
- 30:39 - How do we deal with renegade priests in this scandal?
- 43:48 - How do you assess a demon?
- 48:37 - What would be a Catholic response to modern day witchcraft?
- 49:31 - How should we refute people who say that Catholics are not Christians and that we are devil worshipers?
- 51:03 - Are we required to forgive, even when the offending party is not seeking contrition?