The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:43 - Can you give me an explanation of the Anselm argument for ontological existence?
- 13:51 - Did the early Church fathers discuss indulgences?
- 21:07 - Can you explain Baptism of desire? Can it be done for an unborn aborted baby?
- I have a transgender brother. What kind of a relationship can I maintain with him? I have 3 small children.
- 42:30 - What do you think about the fact that one company makes about 80% of the altar bread in the Western world? Shouldn’t it be done by hand?
- 45:46 - What are the characteristics of the Church that we should mention if describing it to someone else?
- 48:33 - Is alternative medicine alright to partake in?