Explaining Tough Moral Issues to Kids
Trent Horn and Leila Miller discuss their new book, Made This Way: How to Prepare Kids to Face Today’s Tough Moral Issues.
- 11:16 - I am an educator taking a continuing education class. There have been two times when sexting has been specifically promoted to us. How do I respond to my teacher friends that agree with this? What can I do?
- 18:34 - I am a Catholic campus minister at a Catholic high school. There is a female student who considers herself to be transgender and wants to be called “he.” Can you give me practical advice about how to talk to her?
- 28:29 - My middle school daughter has a classmate who is claiming to be transgender. How can I talk to my daughter about this?
- 35:26 - How can I talk to fellow college students about these issues?
- 42:20 - I am a deacon. How can I approach people about these issues when they may not be very open?
- 47:30 - My 5 year old grandson came home from school saying that his classmate said that the cafeteria lady is his dad. It is clearly a woman, but she apparently is a lesbian dad. How do I respond to this?