Dr. George Delgado, medical director at Culture of Life Family Services, joins us to discuss the complexities of what it means to be pro-life, from conception to natural death.
- 07:45 - What are biological ways to defend monogamy? Is there evolutionary evidence for monogamy?
- 17:10 - What are some suggestions for what I can tell my daughter about IUDs? She was convinced by her doctor that it would benefit her.
- 22:36 - What is the logic of a state that allows abortion, but a pregnant mother killed by a drunk driver is considered a double homicide? How can we talk to people about this?
- 29:50 - How can we talk to the women who are not victims, who know they have a child, and who still want to get an abortion? I pray outside an abortion clinic.
- 36:36 - Does Planned Parenthood offer counseling after abortion? Also, are there statistics for coat hanger abortions before Roe v. Wade?
- 45:23 - A few years ago there was a case where a woman was pregnant and there was a problem with the baby. The baby was aborted to save the mother’s life. Was this right?
- 50:44 - What are the statistics on how many women get multiple abortions?