The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:21 - I recently attended a Mass that featured a rock band and other deviations in the liturgy. How am I supposed to react to disconcerting changes like this in the liturgy?
- 16:02 - Is curiosity a sin? Is intellectual greed the same as curiosity and is it a sin?
- 22:59 - What can a Catholic apologist do when they are married to a non-Catholic?
- 32:07 - Does each person in the Trinity have unique knowledge or shared and the same?
- 35:55 - Should we pray for Satan and the fallen angels for redemption?
- 42:00 - What is the difference between sacrifice and penance?
- 47:57 - Why do Roman Catholics always say that there are no married priests when the Eastern rites do have married priests?