The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:52 - After reviewing the Congolese Mass, I observed that some of order of the Mass was different and that they burned incense at different times. Is this accepted by the Vatican as a valid way to celebrate Mass in a 3rd world country?
- 08:00 - I know the concept of holiness and of sinfulness, but a lot of the time I feel like I am somewhere neutral in the middle. Is there a word for this?
- 15:00 - How will the Final Judgement affect those who have already died and been judged?
- 18:57 - What is the best way to protect yourself from people who wish evil on you?
- 23:02 - How did the gospel writers obtain information about when people were visited by angels? Also, how were people not aware that Jesus was God while he was growing up?
- 29:05 - If we believe God created everything, how can we understand that God could create hell?
- 33:13 - Why do we pray certain mysteries of the Rosary on the days that we do?
- 37:45 - Has the eastern orthodox changed their teaching on birth control? Is there any kind of limit as to what we can change under the guise of pastoral care?
- 44:23 - What exactly does submission in marriage mean?
- 50:43 - What are the differences in Scriptural interpretation between Protestants and Catholics?