The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:33 - Today’s Mass reading today said that Jesus sent 72 of his disciples in pairs. Were these 72 formed before the discourse of the Eucharist?
- 05:40 - What are the moral implications of aborted fetal cells being used in vaccines?
- 13:31 - How can I defend the Blessed Mother to my Protestant in-laws? Can you give me specific Scripture passages to support the evidence?
- 20:26 - Can you contrast Matthew 16:12 and Matthew 23:1-3?
- 29:19 - Do Catholics believe that Mary is omnipresent?
- 34:06 - If the priest is such a big deal in the Catholic Church, then why are priests barely mentioned by Jesus in the New Testament?
- 46:55 - Does the “made in the image and likeness of God” truth apply to only homosapiens or also our ancestors who lived before homosapiens?
- 52:38 - What does grave matter mean in regards to NFP? When can you practice NFP and when can’t you?