The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 12:21 - Is dogmatic universalism seen as not allowable in the Church?
- 20:06 - How can I respond to my husband who wants to “shop around” in other faiths? We have 3 young children and I want them catechized in the Catholic faith.
- 29:52 - I am getting married this weekend and I want to know your best marriage advice!
- 33:59 - When does life begins according to the Church?
- 37:40 - Who wrote the gospels and what was the order that they were written?
- 45:57 - Why is Cardinal McCarrick not being punished?
- 50:02 - With this transgender movement, could there be a situation where a woman who transitions to a man tries to become a priest? Would that be allowed?