We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 06:45 - When does life begin?
- 16:04 - Are the souls in purgatory at the communion of saints? Was Mohammed inspired by the angel Gabriel?
- 22:31 - I want more information about Catholic traditions of mourning and praying for the dead.
- 33:19 - Why is reception of the Eucharist in the hand allowed? Why isn’t the St. Michael prayer said at the end of the Novus Ordo Mass?
- 44:43 - When you meet God when you die, do you have time to repent? Do you go immediately to heaven or hell? Does purgatory exist?
- 50:45 - What resources are there to discover genealogy?