Kid's call in and ask questions. Hilarity ensues.
- 02:54 - How did God put Jesus in Mary’s tummy?
- 04:31 - Was selling indulgences a widespread practice at the time of Luther?
- 10:52 - What does listening for God’s calling mean?
- 15:56 - Since Mary is full of grace, did she participate in the Sacraments?
- 17:16 - Why is it called Good Friday if Jesus died?
- 20:08 - When my Mormon friends hand me a book and ask me what is different between our faiths, what should I say?
- 22:05 - Why didn’t Jesus make 2 Catholic Churches?
- 23:59 - How do I know that God exists? How do I know what he wants?
- 31:21 - How do saints become saints?
- 34:50 - How could God create the Tree of Good and Evil when he can only create good?
- 43:47 - Sometimes God doesn’t answer my prayers, how can I listen to him better?
- 47:00 - Should you love the saints more than your parents?
- 49:02 - Is there a seminary that doesn’t have any school?
- 52:14 - How do we know that there were Eucharistic miracles 100 years ago?