We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 04:22 - How does the Church view the souls of loved ones who aren’t living according to Church teaching when they die? Will they automatically be condemned?
- 13:00 - In the Mass, why do we have the Eucharist, why do we have a sacrifice?
- 18:45 - Friends have told me that they sometimes feel God “place something on their heart.” I haven’t felt this. How can I experience this in my relationship with God?
- 25:02 - What is the difference between adoration and benediction?
- 32:29 - I am going to be confined to my home after a surgery next week. How can I have a priest visit me to administer the Sacraments?
- 35:26 - I want to know how I am meant to honor my mother when I was severely abused by her.
- 44:30 - It’s really easy to pray for the victims of evil, but it’s harder to pray for the abuser. How should I go about this?
- 47:13 - I have never been confirmed in the Catholic Church. I am very ill, and I am wondering if I should be confirmed.
- 52:48 - Is it alright to pray for the intercession of somebody if you’re not sure if they’re blessed or a saint yet?