The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
- 05:43 - Is it okay for me to go stay the night out of town at a friend’s house who is living with a man out of wedlock?
- 14:06 - What is the point of John 6?
- 23:38 - If Pope Francis is a heretic, then doesn’t he lose his office?
- 43:45 - Is baptism necessary for salvation?
- 51:40 - Can you share the biblical points for the Pope being the head of the Church?