The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:55 - How did we go from receiving on the tongue and knees to receiving standing in the hand?
- 15:17 - How can I combat a Calvinist that says Catholics experience total depravity?
- 19:57 - Is it a problem to listen to music from a band that identifies as a pagan folk band?
- 23:25 - Do wives have to be submissive to their husbands like it says in the Bible?
- 36:57 - Why is mandatory to receive the Eucharist, but not the Blood? How can I help my mom to become Catholic?
- 45:14 - Why was Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre and his seminary suppressed in 1975?
- 49:55 - How can you explain the spiritual world to an atheist?